Dockstader Blacksmith Shop

Dockstader Blacksmith Shop
Blacksmith shops (or smithies) kept carriages running and horses well-shoed. Reconstructed when the site opened in 1953, the shop is an accurate depiction of a trade vital to the times.
  • Dockstader Blacksmith Shop
  • Dockstader Blacksmith Shop
  • Dockstader Blacksmith Shop
  • Dockstader Blacksmith Shop
  • Dockstader Blacksmith Shop
  • Dockstader Blacksmith Shop

Label